Our Independent Nurse Advocates Are Cannabis Friendly ~
Nurses across America are stepping-up and joining the NFSA Nurse-Advocate Collective to help our fellow American's who are suffering from pain and Opioid Substance Disorders. Across America, people every day are becoming more and more disenfranchised from Western medicine; from our national growing opioid crisis, to the side affects of debilitating pharmaceuticals; and the soaring cost of healthcare and prescription drugs. People suffering from serious health challenges and life-threatening disease conditions are becoming more pro-active in seeking promising alternatives and many are exploring Medical Cannabis; "Nature's Medicine" as one of the most safe and viable options to address pain, opioid addiction, as well as many debilitating health conditions.
Nurses: Please Join Our Collective of Caring Nurse Advocates ~
Imagine owning your own business as a Nurse-Advocate. Working from home, setting your own hours, while caring for your own patients from home or via telenursing. If this is something that interests you, then take a look at the opportunity that Nurses For Safe Access (NFSA) has to offer.
As an owner of your own Independent Nurse-Advocate business kit and a member of NFSA Collective you will have access to:
- Our Cause Driven Logo and Branding Material
- Continual Educational Hours. (We offer 30 CEH for Cannabis Revealed NFSA course curriculum).
- "Cannabis Revealed" a text book by Dr. Bonni Goldstein M.D.
- Personalized Marketing Materials: Business Cards, Brochures, & Car Magnets
- PowerPoint Presentations for support groups
- Patient Charting and Data Collection Forms
- Release of Liability Forms
- Terms and Conditions Forms
- State Caregiver Forms
- Access to NFSA Nurse-Advocate "Closed" Facebook Forum; to correspond with our other Nurse-Advocates
- Access to on-line links to expand your knowledge and training within our growing medical cannabis Industry
- Application to become an independent nurse provider for Medicaid and Medi-Cal programs. (California Only)
- Earn Additional Nursing Revenue, by being your own boss and working from home.
- Set your own hourly consultation fee and take payments via PayPal or other online payment portals.